Cedarwood is a great addition to your Young Living essential oil collection outside of the Premium Starter
Kit. This is an oil that I use regularly in my daily health and beauty body support routines.
One of my favorite ways to utilize this oil is for skin support. I add it to my daily moisturizer to improve the appearance of the skin.
It is also a vital ingredient in my leave-in conditioner spray!
What can I use it for!?
- Skin support (add to lotions and moisturizers)
- Healthier, shiny hair
- Cellular health
- Age related hair loss
- Promotes sleep (diffuse before bed)
- Lymphatic support
Click here to order your Premium Starter Kit and Cedarwood essential oil!
What Young Living says about Cedarwood:
Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica) has a warm, woodsy aroma that creates a comforting, uplifting experience. Use Cedarwood oil to add its invigorating scent to your life through aromatic and topical uses.
Young Living Cedarwood essential oil is a great way to enhance your favorite beauty products. You’ll want to use it for its fresh, earthy aroma, in addition to its ability to smooth the look of skin and shine hair. You can also create a calming yet powerful environment when you diffuse this oil or add it to massage oil blends.
- Smooth skin by adding to your favorite lotions and skin care products.
- Place a few drops in your shampoo and conditioner for shinier-looking hair.
- Pamper yourself with an at-home scalp massage. Warm a few drops between your hands and rub into your scalp for healthy-looking hair.
- Create custom scents featuring Cedarwood on its own or as a base for your own signature scent. Try combining it with essential oils such as Tea Tree, Neroli, or Bergamot.
- Enjoy the outdoors annoyance free with Cedarwood blended with oils such as Citronella, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Myrtle, Clove, or Lemongrass.
How to use:
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying product.