Young Living launched a new line of essential oils called Vitality™ on January 18, 2016 at 12pm (M.T.)!
“We’re excited to introduce Vitality™ dietary essential oils, our brand-new line that gives you a new way to discover the versatility of our pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils!”
This line provides the freedom to share and explore some of Young Living’s best-loved essential oils in a variety of nutritious and delicious applications. The Young Living Vitality line of oils offers the same 100-percent therapeutic-grade essential oils Young Living has been distilling for more than 20 years. The Vitality line has 27 of Young Living’s most popular essential oils in four distinct categories: Herb, Spice, Citrus, and Supplement, with plans to expand and add additional oils in the near future. The new line of oils will still carry the Seed to Seal® commitment, ensuring unmatched quality!
The Vitality™ line has four distinct categories—Herb, Spice, Citrus, and Supplement.
Here are some exciting ways to try out the new Herb Vitality™ essential oils from Young Living!
- Add Basil and Oregano Vitality™ to your favorite pasta sauces for an extra burst of flavor!
- Splash a few drops of Lemongrass Vitality™ into your favorite Asian recipe to brighten the dish and add a complex taste!
- Try adding a few drops of Spearmint or Peppermint Vitality™ to your daily cup of tea to help support a healthy digestive system!
Here are some exciting ways to try out the new Spice Vitality™ essential oils from Young Living!
- Utilize Black Pepper Vitality™ for a quick way to spice up marinades and rubs for pork, beef, poultry, or seafood, or add to roasted vegetables!
- Add a drop or two of Cinnamon Vitality™ to your oatmeal, smoothie, or even morning coffee for an extra burst of energizing flavor!
- Add a little Dill Vitality™ to your favorite game-day dip for a burst of flavor or even use it in your homemade pickle recipe!
- Dip a toothpick in Ginger Vitality™ and add it to your stir-fry for a zing of exotic flavor.
Here are some exciting ways to try out the new Citrus Vitality™ essential oils from Young Living!
- Several times during grilling, brush seafood with olive oil infused with a few drops of Bergamot Vitality™.
- For a twist of fun, combine Jade Lemon Vitality™ essential oil with your next frozen yogurt treat.
- Include a drop or two of Lime Vitality™ to your stir fry to bring dimension and add a great depth of flavor!
- Use Orange Vitality™ in culinary dishes—sweet or savory—for added flavor and zest, especially when baking cookies or brownies!
DiGize™ Vitality™ blends Tarragon, Ginger, Peppermint, Juniper, Fennel, Lemongrass, Anise, and Patchouli essential oils for a fresh-tasting blend—a perfect follow-up to any meal.
- Take this best-selling essential oil blend with Essentialzymes-4™ or on its own before each meal to support your wellness regimen.
- The versatility of DiGize Vitality oil means that you can take it in a gel capsule, mix it with water and Peppermint Vitality for a rejuvenating infused water, or combine it with honey for a sweet treat.
- For even more wellness support, take DiGize Vitality with Essentialzymes-4 at breakfast, lunch, and dinner for all-day support.
EndoFlex™ Vitality™ essential oil uses a base of sesame seed oil and adds our proprietary blend of essential oils for wellness support.
- In addition to the popular Spearmint Vitality essential oil, EndoFlex Vitality oil features Sage, Geranium, Myrtle, Nutmeg, and German Chamomile to create a unique blend that may support a healthy lifestyle.
- Keep up with your overall wellness and day-to-day schedule with help from EndoFlex™ Vitality™.
- Combine a drop of oil with a large cup of warm tea or tall glass of water. If you find a drop overwhelms the flavor, dip a toothpick in the oil and swirl it in your drink.
Frankincense Vitality™ is distilled from the resin of trees in the Boswellia carterii tree family and has a distinctive rich, balsamic scent, which has been sought after and traded since ancient times and plays a special role in many religious ceremonies.
- Supports well-being and normal cellular health when taken internally.
- Take internally as a dietary supplement by adding 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule.
- Makes a tasty, warming tea when combined with Peppermint Vitality™ that is great for overall wellness!
Thieves Vitality™ combines Lemon, Clove, Eucalyptus Radiata, Cinnamon Bark, and Rosemary essential oils, which synergistically combine to offer one of the key benefits of Thieves Vitality oil: overall wellness and support of a healthy immune system. Additionally, Eucalyptus Radiata Vitality may also help support a healthy respiratory system when taken internally.
- Add a few drops to a cup of hot water, tea, or even coffee to create a spicy, warming beverage that can help support your immune system in those cold winter months!
- Put a drop or two in your oatmeal, granola, or other cereal to elevate your breakfast!
♣ Feel free to like, comment, share, pin, etc! Also, follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, and Facebook if you like what you have read! Plenty more to come!
Happy Oiling! 🙂
Disclaimer: The information on this website is based upon my research and personal experiences. Use of Young Living Essential Oils and other products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. I am not a doctor or healthcare professional.